Tue, 31 Mar|
Yoga for Trauma
A transformational Healing Journey with Jen Stuart
Time & Location
31 Mar 2020, 2:00 pm – 19 May 2020, 3:20 pm
Movement Solutions, 2/30 Fearn Avenue, Margaret River WA, Australia
About the event
This is unlike any other programme you will participate in due to the gentle yet transformational nature of the work. My name is Jen and I have been hosting this work through the UK, The Phillippines and now Perth and Down South. Working with all ages, experiences and injuries. This Healing Trauma With Yoga programme is open to every-BODY.
Trauma is not at surface level, it is deeply rooted; and this is why repetition is so vital to your healing journey.Trauma Sensitive Yoga is an evidence based practice designed for Complex Trauma and PTSD. It is also immensely beneficial for stress, anxiety, overwhelm, depression and fatigue.Who This Is For:
– Have you been carrying wounds around for too long?
– Have you have been abused and suppressed the pain which is now coming out in other areas of your life?
– Maybe through allergies, intolerances?
– Perhaps you have been struggling with your sleeping pattern
– Are other rhythms in your life out of sync?
– Are you feeling disconnected, depressed, or suffering from chronic pain or fatigue?
– Do you feel lonely, anxious and helpless?
– Are you a health provider suffering from vicarious trauma?
– Have you been through trauma and is that trauma now controlling your life?
This is an opportunity to change your relationship with trauma.How This Programme Runs:
– Tuesday afternoons we meet at 14:00 – 15:15 (75 mins per week for 8 weeks)
– x2, 1-hour private sessions to be booked in on enrolment to the programme (home visits available)
– x8, 30-minute online sessions (to be explored once per week in your own time)
To Book or Learn More - Contact Jen https://www.jen-stuart.com/margaret-river-yoga-for-trauma/